I have been reading my fellow bloggers’ posts about their bucket list. And today at breakfast time when I was discussing with my colleagues about my plans to explore some places and some new things I thought it’s a high time that I should prepare a bucket list of my own.
Born and brought up in Mumbai city but I hardly have explored it. And that’s kind of shameful thing according to my friends from other cities who have seen more of Mumbai than me. Sop Exploring my own city, “Mumbai” is gonna be on top of my list.
I have already expressed my wish to taste the Indian cousins and other delicacies in my earlier post. I also need to plan out something to stay fit and look better as described in my New Year post. And I have some crazy thing to try out too.
So here’s my bucket list:
- Explore Mumbai
- Taste varieties of delicacies
- Cook new dishes.
- Practice Yoga everyday
- Sky diving
- Whale watching
- Helicopter tour
- Watch a movie in theater without any friends.
- Visit at least one place in every state in India.
- Paragliding and parasailing
- River rafting
- Learn driving a car.
- Get a ride of Harley Davidson bike.
- Spend quality time with my family and friends.
- Buy SLR (specially for my blogs as I want to post pics clicked by me than downloading from internet)
- Take care of my skin and hair. No matter if I’ll have to visit parlor more frequently 😉
- Get new haircut.
- Gift mom-dad a tour to South Africa (if I’ll be there) or some other country.
- Sing in karaoke.
- Wish to see live street dance.
- Attend music concert.
- Watch live international cricket match in stadium. (Though I’m not a cricket fan but just to try something new)
- Learn at least one new language.
- Try some part time job or business.
- Attend Kala Ghoda art festival next time. (This art festival happens in Mumbai at Kala Ghoda every year and this year it just ended few days back…my bad luck)
- Get portfolio done(for my own sake 🙂 )
- Add some cool stuff in my wardrobe.
- Write more versatile blogs (so that I can get versatile blogger award and more…lol)
- And last but not the least, get more than 1000 followers for my blog 🙂